Commercial Graphics Division
The Commercial Graphics Division, manufactures and markets 3M products used to produce graphics for the large-format graphics market. The division also offers lighting and digital signage solutions, including turn-key network design, installation, management and maintenance programs.
Scotchprint® Graphics is "the brand that builds brands."
- We make this promise to identity- and image-conscious, business-to-business customers that need emblems, nameplates, labels, fleet and vehicle graphics, signs and point-of-purchase displays to build and enhance brand identities.
- We deliver the Scotchprint® brand promise by manufacturing and marketing matched component graphic materials to a network of Scotchprint® Graphics Authorized Manufacturers that produce Scotchprint® Graphics.
- The Commercial Graphics Division manufactures translucent, opaque and reflective vinyl and polyester graphic films, and banner materials that can be imaged using traditional solvent or UV screen printing, electronic cut graphic decoration, and digital printing with electrostatic, piezo solvent, piezo UV and aqueous printers.
- These films are marketed under the 3M™, Scotchcal™, Scotchlite™, Controltac™, and Comply™ brand names. These materials are widely used by sign companies, screen printers, graphic service bureaus, custom photo labs and reprographic service bureaus. The array of films and substrates is complemented by a complete line of 3M inks, electrostatic toners, graphic protection, and a range of application accessories.
- 3M materials for the sign and awning industry include 3M™ Panaflex™ Sign and Awning Substrates and 3M™ Panagraphics™ Flexible Substrates, which are used to create internally-illuminated signs, awnings and fascia panels. A variety of decoration methods can be used including 3M™ Scotchcal™ Translucent Graphic Films, available in more than 60 colors.
- The division also manufactures and markets special effects films and a family of light management films including blockout, day/night, diffuser and dual-color films that provide almost limitless design options.
We Stand Behind Our Products
When graphics are produced using the recommended combination of 3M films, inks or toners, and graphic protection, and processed and applied to our specifications, they are protected by the 3M ™ MCS™ Warranty, the strongest warranty in the graphics industry. When you choose 3M’s matched component products you’ll know that every component has been designed, developed, tested and manufactured for superior performance and total compatibility. The result is a range of perfectly balanced products that print, cut, apply and perform consistently.
We also offer the 3M Performance Guarantee for selected graphic constructions, which ensures 3M product compatibility with a variety of Original Equipment Manufacturer applications, hardware and inks.
Transportation: graphics on planes, buses, vehicles, trains and truck fleets. Promotional advertising: temporary retail signs, graphics and banners. On-Premise indoor and outdoor signage for lodging and hotels, financial institutions, retail, restaurants, dealerships, petroleum stations and convenience stores, telecom and communications, sporting and sponsored events and architecture and public works.
Going To Market:
The full line of 3M products is distributed through sign and screen printing products distributors.
Graphics manufacturers add value by imaging the media to produce finished graphics. And Scotchprint® Authorized Graphic Manufacturers have been certified by 3M. Direct sales calls support all products.
3M Commercial Graphics Division
94 Apollo Drive
Albany, North Shore City, New Zealand 0632
Contact Us via E-mail
Commercial Graphics ISO 9001:2000 Certification - 3M Commercial Graphics is ISO 9001:2000 Certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
3M Identity Strategy & Standards - Help 3M promote its products and services properly and consistently.